So….you are thinking about counselling and wondering where to start, maybe:
- Your mind keeps spinning and you can’t find any peace.
- You are really hard on yourself, but don’t know how else to keep moving forward.
- It feels impossible to sit still with yourself.
- You can’t help your reactions…and it’s hurting your relationships.
- You know something needs to change, but feel paralyzed and unsure what to do.
Exploring and shifting these experiences can be difficult to do alone. It can be helpful and powerful to have support on your journey towards whatever your goals may be including:
- Finding more calmness and internal peace.
- Trusting your ability to make choices.
- Being present with those you care about so you can create the relationships you want.
- Increasing your sense of confidence and well-being.
- Slowing down and listening to that ‘still small voice’ inside of yourself that really knows, what is best for you right now.
Part of communicating well is learning to identify and understand our own inner landscape. This awareness allows for more conscious, compassionate connection with both ourselves and others.