So….you are thinking about counselling and wondering where to start, maybe:
- Your mind keeps spinning, thinking and analyzing and you can’t find any peace.
- You are really hard on yourself, but don’t know how else to make sure you keep moving forward.
- You can’t help your reactions…and it’s hurting your relationships.
- You know you need to make some changes in your life, but you feel paralyzed and unsure what to do.
Exploring and shifting these experiences can be difficult to do alone. It can be helpful and powerful to have support on your journey towards whatever your goals may be including:
- Finding more calmness and internal peace.
- Trusting your ability to make choices.
- Being present with those you care about so you can create the relationships you want.
- Increasing your sense of confidence and well-being.
- Increasing your ability to slow down and listen to that ‘still small voice’ inside of yourself that really knows, what is best for you right now.
Part of communicating well is learning to identify and understand our own inner landscape. This awareness allows for more conscious, compassionate connection with both ourselves and others.
Counselling available in-person in Squamish and online worldwide.
**OFFICE UPDATE November 10**
In-person or video/phone sessions available.
Please see guidelines for in-person counselling sessions in Squamish.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out!