So….you are thinking about counselling and wondering where to start, maybe:
- Your mind keeps spinning and you can’t find any peace.
- You are hard on yourself, but don’t know how else to keep moving forward.
- You can’t help your reactions and it’s hurting your relationships.
- You feel stuck in some way, but aren’t clear exactly why or what to do.
- You struggle to feel at ease or safe in yourself.
Exploring and shifting some experiences can be difficult to do alone. Working with a safe other can provide the necessary scaffolding to support your journey towards whatever your goals may be including:
- Finding more calmness and safety inside.
- Learning how to stay connected with yourself while connecting with others.
- Trusting yourself to make choices that align with your needs and values.
- Increasing your sense of confidence and well-being.
- Learning to connect with and listen to your own inner wisdom, that ‘still, small voice.’
Part of communicating well is learning to identify and understand our own inner landscape. This awareness allows for more conscious, compassionate connection with both ourselves and others.
**LEVEL UP YOUR RELATIONSHIP**
It’s not always easy to know what questions to ask or how to start some of these important conversations. During this self-paced course I will guide you through each topic with information + exercises that create a great container for exploration and discussion.
JULIA BURSEY, COUNSELLING STUDENT
I’d like to introduce Julia, a Masters of Counselling Student who will be working with me until June 2024. Julia brings a warm, caring presence and will be offering reduced fee sessions in-person and online.