So….you are thinking about counselling and wondering where to start, maybe:
- Your mind keeps spinning and you can’t find any peace.
- You are hard on yourself, but don’t know how else to keep moving forward.
- You can’t help your reactions and it’s hurting your relationships.
- You feel stuck in some way, but aren’t clear exactly why or what to do.
- You want to understand yourself better.
Exploring and shifting some experiences can be difficult to do alone. Working with a safe other can provide the necessary scaffolding to support your journey towards whatever your goals may be including:
- Finding more calmness and internal peace.
- Learning how to stay connected with yourself while connecting with others.
- Trusting yourself to make choices that align with your needs and values.
- Increasing your sense of confidence and well-being.
- Slowing down and listening to that ‘still small voice’ inside of yourself that really knows, what is best for you right now.
Part of communicating well is learning to identify and understand our own inner landscape. This awareness allows for more conscious, compassionate connection with both ourselves and others.
In-person (masks optional) or online sessions available. Communicable disease prevention protocols are in place. Please see guidelines for details.