Relationships – Individuals + Couples
Maybe you are an individual looking to better understand your past or present relationship patterns so you can move forward.
Maybe you are a couple that is going through a rough patch and you’d like some support to get things back on track.
Important areas we can explore together include:
- How to manage conflict so it creates deeper intimacy rather than avoidance and disconnect.
- Communication skills to help you feel more confident in speaking and listening to each other.
- How to keep connected while having healthy boundaries.
- How your family of origin may be impacting how you behave in relationship (and how you choose your partner).
- Attachment style: how you form connections and bonds.
- Who you want to be as a partner rather than just who you want your partner to be.
Step 1. You can either book an individual or couples appointment or schedule a complimentary, no-obligation phone consult. You can do both through the button:
Step 2. Either way, I’ll contact you by phone to discuss what has led you to seek relationship counselling at this time, what you are hoping for, and we can make sure we will be a good fit before you commit.
Step 3. If you decide not to work with me or if we aren’t the right fit, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
Have questions? Email me.